16 August 2007

Books and Games and Anime - Oh My!

I really will miss Harry Potter once I'm done the last book. It's flying by and I'm about 1/3 of the way done. There has already been one death and many of the scenes are so incredibly vivid and capturing that I don't realize that 40 pages have passed by in the blink of an eye... If it weren't for the pesky thing called "a job", I would have finished it in a day.

Of course, there are other things to worry about, like all the other games that I'm in the middle of. Okami, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Hotel Dusk, Pokemon Pearl, not to mention Guild Wars and Diablo II that I've suddenly gotten back into.

Samurai Champloo is the current "active" anime. I've already watched it once, but my boyfriend is watching it for the first time. I certainly don't mind watching it again. AWESOME anime- another one of those one-season wonders.

My head is going to explode with all the media intake. But that's nothing compared to next week.

PAX

Oh I am so going. I am so staying in the Sheraton right across from the convention center. I am SO going to the pre-PAX dinner. I am SO going to the nerdcore show and squealing at MC Frontalot, and I am SO going to eat in the revolving restaurant in the Space Needle.

I'm going to pee my pants. Does that count as more than 3oz of liquid? Will the TSA take my pants if I pee them?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home